Monday, 6 July 2015

13 Personal questions tag!?

I saw this tag on Anna Saccones blog, I thought it was a fun interesting tag so decided to do it myself! I hope you guys enjoy finding out a little bit more about myself...


1. What do you order at Starbucks?
I order a variety of things when i go to starbucks, I love trying all there new flavors whenever they bring any out for each season, but my go to drink would have to be a peppermint hot chocolate!! it tastes like heaven <3 (I also make my own version of this at home let me know in the comments if you would like to see a blog post on that!)

2. What's one thing in your wardrobe you can't live without?
Okay so technically they are not in my wardrobe, they are on my shoe rack but it has to be my collection of converse!! I wear converse all the time I love them they are comfortable and can go with most outfits wouldn't ever be able to go with out my converse.

3. What's the one thing that most people don't know about you?
Well I guess a good one would be this blog?!?! No now knows about this yet, because I haven't found the courage to tell me friends and family and make it public yet for many reasons!

4. What's one thing you want to do before you die?
One of my dreams is to stoke and cuddle my favorite animal a Tiger! When I see pictures of people playing with baby cubs it makes me so jealous, that is literally my life dream!

5. Whats one food you can't live without?
Ahhh food! How I do love food! But to chose one food now that's hard, I guess my favorite meal is Chilli con carni so I guess it would have to be that.

6. What's one quote you live your life by?
"Love isn't about finding someone to live with it's about finding someone you can't live without"
I absolutely love this quote because it is so true you can find many people that you may be able to spend the rest of your life with, but what you need to do is find that one special person who you wouldn't be able to live without.

7. What do you like/dislike about the Youtube community?
This is quite a hard one for me because I don't actually post Youtube videos (yet) however I do love Youtube and enjoy watching many Youtubers, so form a viewers point of view I think it is amazing how much a Youtube community can achieve it can almost be like a second family online. What I dislike about Youtube would be how there are always those certain people who will sit behind there computer screens and say some really spiteful, nasty stuff and it just makes me sick that some one thinks its okay and actually takes the time out of there day to be so mean.

8. What's your number 1 song on your iPod/iTunes? 
(I actually use Spotify) but my favorite song at the moment has to be "I see fire - Ed Sheeran Kygo remix" I am seriously in love with this song because it reminds me of my holiday in Tunisia (TAKE ME BACK ON HOLIDAY!!) I see fire

9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
I think on a day to day basis I have quite a casual style, but I am definitely very girly and love to get dressed up for any occasion.

10. Favourite number?
14

11. Two hobbies?
One hobby of mine has to be shopping! I don't know what it is but when ever I can go out for a shopping spree I feel so happy, carrying bags also just makes me feel so good I love shopping but my bank isn't a huge fan of it so sadly I can't do it all the time :(
Another hobby would be reading I'm a huge reader, I love a good book I would be able to sit down and read a book for hours! I actually managed to finish The fault in our stars in one day.

12. Two pet peeves?
My main pet peeve has to be people eating with there mouths open "eewwww" No one wants to hear you chew please! To go along with that I hate it when people scrape their teeth on their fork, use your lips, it a horrible noise!
My next pet peeve would have to be boring people, and by this I mean people that care to much about what other people think! This is a hard one to explain because I do suffer with anxiety and I do tend to worry about what people think of me, but I don't mean it in that way!?!? I mean to just have fun in life do what you want she you want, if people look at you and think you're weird let them it doesn't matter what they think as long as you are having fun :D

13. Your guilty pleasure?
Hhhmmm?? The first thing that comes to mind is "The fault in our stars" because I am obsessed with the movie, the book and the soundtrack just anything TFIOS I will love :D

I hope you have enjoyed this post, I tag all of you reading this!! Comment down below with a link to your 13 Personal questions tag so that I can check them out.

Talk soon x




No comments:

Post a Comment