Friday 14 August 2015

First ever Mac lipstick

AHHHHHH!! I can not contain my excitement!!!!!! I bought my first ever Mac lipstick, I am now able to say that I am a proud owner of a Mac lipstick. I am obsessed and I already want to buy myself more. I know a lot of you will understand my excitement and love for this so please enjoy some pictures of the beautiful product...





I felt I had to get Velvet Teddy as my first Mac lipstick because it is a lovely natural nude so I will get a lot of wear out of it, and I knew it was one I would love. I literally use this for every make-up look at the moment! I hope I am able to buy myself some more in the near future because I am completely in love, my make-up has not been complete without one of these babies. What shade should I get next? Leave a comment with your favorite Mac lipstick!

Talk soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment