Thursday, 24 September 2015

Arbonne products

I recently found out about this company called Arbonne and I fell in love the second I tried their products so I had to order some of the products for myself! Arbonne are an amazing company who take great pride in the quality of there products and there customers. Check them out to find out a bit more about them Arbonne I have fallen in love with this company so much and have decided that I want to work with them, I just couldn't turn down the opportunity to work with such an amazing business, so you will definitely be hearing a lot more about them in the near future! 
For the time being here is the few products that I have bought from Arbonne.

First of all I purchased the Perfecting Liquid Foundation in the shade Honey Beige for £32
This foundation leaves you with such flawless skin yet it feels like you're not wearing any foundation at all, because it's beyond light!

I also got the Setting Pretty Translucent Loose Powder for £26
I had to buy the setting powder as well because this with the foundation is just unexplainable I love my face with these two products! I'm not even joking the amount of compliments I get about my make-up when I use these is unbelievable!

This is what the Perfecting Liquid Foundation and the Pretty Translucent Loose Powder look like. These two together are beyond magical, it literally feels like I'm not wearing any make-up on my face but I feel flawless and my skin feels so soft when I'm wearing these! I can not express my love for the products enough in words!

(Yes I am watching the Sugg Christmas special in the background! Don't judge)

 I decided to buy the Cosmetics Brush Set for £30
I could not resist these brushes I had to buy them because they feel like all things soft and beautiful and amazing! I wish you could stroke the screen and feel them for yourself! Also it would be rude not to buy them when they are such an amazing price!





I hope you have enjoyed this blog post and you all need to go and check out the Arbonne website and find out more about the business because they are just the best!

Talk soon x

2 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! You are so pretty!

    lushivity.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only just saw this comment!! I feel so rude for not replying!!
      Thank you so much that is so sweet of you, but I must say the products are 90% the reason ahah!xx

      Delete