Sunday 27 September 2015

Autumnal Make-up

This is my darker autumnal make-up as promised! I am in love with this look and I hope I am daring enough to wear it out and about more often because it's Autumn and that means dark cosy colours. These are the products that I used to create my wonderful autumn look.
Arbonne - Perfecting Liquid Foundation, Honey Beige
Revolution - Bronzer, Bronze Shimmer Highlight
Revolution - Eyebrow kit, Light Medium
Urban Decay - Naked palette
Maybelline - Master Precise liquid liner
MAC - Matte lipstick, Diva 

I went for the typical Autumnal look with a lovely gold and brown eye shadow with a good old cat flick eyeliner, and of course I chose a gorgeous dark red/purple berry lipstick, Diva is a perfect shade for Autumn time I am soo in love with it and I have my boyfriend to thank for this lipstick! Such an amazing present!!

Now enjoy some pictures of my Autumnal face...





(My attempt at winking! Oh how I wish I could wink)

Talk soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment