Wednesday, 9 September 2015

The Liebster Award


I am so happy to have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Lauren Barden Click her name to check out her blog! I have only been blogging for about 6 months now and it just makes me so happy to know that people are not only reading my blog but they are enjoying it as well! So this is how it works, I am now going to Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who has nominated me, and then I will tag other bloggers who I have been enjoying! You are meant to choose smaller bloggers and this Leibster award helps the smaller bloggers get the attention they deserve!!

1. What made you want to start blogging?
Well I am a YouTube addict, I watch videos all the time! It drives my boyfriend insane haha, but I just have so many idols and people I look up to who are in the industry. If you watch daily vlogs or have followed someones YouTube channel from when they started out you realize that they were just like you one day and I guess that made me think "Why can't I do it?" So I did and I absolutely love it! 

2. What's your favourite high street retailer?
Ohh this is a difficult one because I love so many shops, I absolutely love HnM it affordable and they have really cute stuff but then there is Office and I am a complete shoe'a'holic whenever I step foot in Office I just get so happy! So I guess Office but since that is just shoes I am going to say HnM as well.

3. What's your favourite holiday destination?
Earlier this year me and My boyfriend Conor went to Tunisia and it is beautiful!! I had the best holiday ever the sun is hot, the people are so lovely although a few did try to buy me?? Haha! There is so much to do, and I love a holiday where we can go out and have fun, like quad bikes, camal riding and we even went on a pirate boat. Oh and the food is AMAZING and obviously that is very important!!

4. Are you a sweet tooth or savory girl?
This is very very hard for me! Now I am defiantly a sweet girl, I love all sweets and if Conor gets me a pick'a'mix I am a happy bunny! But I do love my savory food as well. Mmmm a good old trip to Greggs makes me very happy as well! But I guess if I could only have one for the rest of my life I think I would have to choose Sweet!! But it kills me to say that because I love pasties!

5. Do you have any holy grail products?
I know I haven't had it for long but defiantly my Mac lipstick in Velvet Teddy, it was my first ever Mac lipstick and I'm completely hooked I just want all of them!! However something that I have had for quite a while longer is my Naked palette it is the first one and I love it, I turn to use it basically every time I do my make-up!

6. Do you have any hobbies other than blogging?
Ummmm..... Hmmm.... Shopping?? I don't know really, this is my hobby so I guess not. I work full time and I blog that is basically my life, is sorting through my make-up collection a hobby because I love doing that?? 

7. Who is your favourite band/artist?
I am very boring in the sense that I don't really have any favourite artist or band?? I do love listening to music but I am more of a playlist kind of person because I like a mix of things! The playlist I have been loving at the moment is on my Amazon music and it's called "50 Great 00s pop hits" So all like Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Justin Timberlake!

8. Do you have any celebrity crushes?
I have to say Paul Walker he is just beyond gorgeous I love this face, his eyes and just him!! I had pictures of him all over my link book and locker when I was at school! I find it so hard to face that he has gone, I cried so much when I watched Fast and furious 7. I also must say Channing Tatum there is just something about his face and I love it!!

9. What's been your favourite life experience so far?
I think it would be when my parents took me and my sister to America and we went to Disney Land, Universal Studios, Wet and wild, Epcot, Sea world, Bush Gardens ect. I am sure we went to a few more but I can't remember all the names!! But it really was the best holiday and I just want to do it all over again! 

10. Do you have a favourite make-up brand?
Ohh this is another very tricky question! I have recently just won a huge bundle off goodies from Make-Up Revolution and I am absolutely loving there stuff at the moment so I think that could be one, but I also love Mac mostly for the lipsticks but also the foundation! However a drug store favourite I think would have to be Rimmel London!

I now Nominate:

Have fun doing this guys and keep blogging!!

Talk soon x

2 comments: