Thursday, 29 October 2015

Disaster story

Okay where to start??? First of all my life has been pretty hectic at the moment and everything seems to be going badly! They say bad things come in threes... well umm I've lost count of the "bad things" that have happened to me lately!!

Just remember whatever happens, you need to remind yourself it is the end of the world!! Although in certain situations the end of the world wouldn't seem like such a bad outcome!

My car decided it wanted to break down! Fun.
I had a huge panic attack I couldn't breath and I cried. A lot. I have no idea what to do in a situation like this!!

I thought I would just share a few photos with you, if you take any life lessons from these photos let it be, Always dress in stylish clothing just in case you break down and have to stand on the side of the road! Luckily my friend George (He is a car doctor) came to my rescue! 





May this be a lesson learnt!

Talk soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment