Sunday 25 October 2015

Girl Online On Tour Review - No Spoilers

I don't really know where to start! Zoe has done it again, created another AMAZING book!! I can garuntee this one will be a number one best seller as well, I am so proud of everything she has accomplished.
I suffer with severe anxiety, I won't go too much into it but it does take over my life and I'm currently working on sorting that out and Zoe is playing a huge part in that for me, I don't think she realises that every project she completes, truley makes me realise that I am more than capable of living a successful life myself!! For everything you do Zoe I am enternaly greatful!

So the book! I will quote some bits of the book but I promise I won't ruin anything or reveal any big secrets and surprises!

First of all what an emotional rollercoaster! I smiled, I laughed, I cried and cried some more, I felt heartbroken and love struck!! Every emotion possible I felt while reading this book.

It is a perfect sequel to Girl Online and I don't think there is anything I would want to change. I really connected to Penny in the first book, (mostly because I can relate to her so well) so when I got reading the second book I just felt so much emotion for Penny! She is a wonderful character!

"I know that anxiety is a part of my life, and maybe in time I can change that, but for now I want to live a full life. I have anxiety, but it's not who I am"  Penny P
This is probably my favourite quote from the whole book, I could learn so much from this quote alone, it's inspiring and true! Don't ever let anything define who you are.

I don't want to say too much because I do not want to ruin the book, but 1001% you need to read this book, although I'm sure 90% of you reading this post already have the book! Here are a few pointers, Penny style, to reading this book.

5 ways to survive reading Girl Online On Tour (GOOT)

1. In private

Do not!! I repeat DO NOT! Read this book in public, especially the ending! Unless you're happy to bawl your eyes out in public. I was struggling to read the page through my tear soaked eyes!!

2. Day off

Take the day off work, school, life ect. You are not going to want to put this book down, so dedicate an entire day to laying in bed, with a hot chocolate & tissues at hand, and get reading!!

3. Prepare

You're about to go on an emotional roller coaster, prepare snacks, drinks and anything you think you may need throughout the day, you're only going to want to stop reading for toilet breaks, even then I guess you don't have to stop reading??

4. Picture ready

Make sure you take a really cute picture of your book with some tumblr props to make the perfect picture and tweet/Instagram/post it on any social media you have Zoe wants to see the pictures!

5. Reality

Finally when you finish the book you need to bring yourself back to reality and remind yourself that Noah is a fictional character :( sadly!! But we all have our very own Noah's out there so don't threat!!

Remember there is life after GOOT! Enjoy the rest of the post;)

My main concerns are...

Will there be a book 3!?!?! PLEASE let there be a book three, I need too find out what happens in the future for Penny!

"I guess now it's kinda the end of the film... But it's not the closing credits"
&
 "It might be the end of this chapter. But, for us, our story is only just begging"

These quotes fill me with hope that there will be a third book!!!

Also these books would make one hell of a movie! I may be wishing for a bit too much but anything is possible, Zoe you need to think about directing your own movie!! How amazing would that be?? Another project to add to your huge success!
I'm joking! (Kind off (not really))

Girl Online... Going Offline xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment