Sunday 18 October 2015

Products I've used - Empties

Ohh how I have loved collecting my empty bottles, I feel like a lot of them are from the shower because I guess I use a lot of stuff in the shower everyday!! However I have tried to include lots of different types of things, I hope you enjoy seeing what products I have used up!




Vera Wang - Princess Purfume
This is by far my favourite scent ever!! I have loved this pufume for about 5 years now, and I never get bored of it nor have I ever found one I like more! I never worry when I finish one of these because there is always another ready on my shelf! I remember one year I got this perfume off my mum&dad, my boyfriend and a friend!! That was a good christmas :D

Simple - Kind To Eyes Make-up Remover
I have gone through several of these and I always repurchase it because this one just works so well for me! It doesn't irritate my eyes and I do have quite sensitive eyes, and it always removes all my eye make-up. It does what it says on the tin.

I Love Raspberry & Blackberry - Bubble bath
I almost didn't include this because I cannot remember for sure where I had bought it from, I am going to guess Boots but I am not 100% sure! But I did love this stuff it smelt amazing although I did feel like I needed to use quite a lot of product to get a good amount of bubbles! No wonder it ran out so fast.

Simple - Blackhead Eliminating Scrub
Finally I finished this scrub, this scrub lasted forever!!! Which I guess is a good thing. I have loved using this face scrub and don't get me wrong it is a good quality face scrub but I don't know if I will defiantly be repurchasing it. This is just because I don't feel like it has had a huge impact on my skin and I am still on the hunt for a perfect face scrub for me!

Maybelline - Mega Plump Volume Mascara
I know the mascaras take a very long time to run out but whenever my start getting a bit flaky and dry I am finished with it because I feel like you stop getting the full effect once they have pasted that stage! This mascara was a really lovely drug store mascara but I doubt I will repurchase it purely because I never buy a mascara more than once because I always want to try new ones.

John Frieda - Go blonder Lightening Spray
Some of you may know that I do love the John Frieda Go blonder range I done a blog post on what products I use if you're interested in that then check that out .....
I am feeling a bit on the edge with this range now, I decided to use this because I wanted to change up my hair but didn't want to dye my hair because I didn't want to damage my hair... blahhh blahh! Over time of using it I have realized this is damaging my hair, it is a lot more elastic and dry! But I am now in a vicious circle of if I stop my darker blond hair demos through and I have terrible roots! No idea what to do now!

Swizzels - Double Dip Body Scrub
This is one product that I was happy to finish! I do not believe that this is a scrub at all!! There was the tiniest, lamest, softest exfoliant balls in her ever! I basically had to use the whole pot on my body to get any sort of "scrub" out of it. One good thing is it smells really good but that is about it!

Zoella Beauty - Fresh Fizz bar
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I need to pop out and buy another one now!! I am in love with all of Zoes product ranges and just cannot get enough of them, they smell and amazing and they do exactly what they are meant to do. I can't fault any of her products, maybe I'm a bit bias because I am a huge fan of hers but I'm not lying!

I hope you have enjoyed seeing what products I have used up, if you like posts like this then let me know and I will create some more different ones!

Talk soon x



No comments:

Post a Comment