Monday, 9 November 2015

Skin care routine

I really do believe that taking good care of our skin is vital, you've got to live in your skin for the rest of your life, so you should probably treat it well!! Now I don't have a complex routine at all, in fact I'm going to start buying a few more products and building up my routine, but for now here is how I take care of my skin!!

Morning Routine!

The first thing I do is wet my face with some warm water, I then get my Arbonne FC5 Purifying Cleanser + Toner, this is my face wash to remove any nasties from my face!!! I will rub this all around my face in small circular motions I then use a wet flannel to wipe off the face wash and all the dirt!!



Next I will moisturize with my Arbonne Oil-Absorbing Day Lotion, (keeping in mind this is my routine for oily skin, you may choose to use different ranges/products if you have a different skin type).


Lastly I use my Arbonne Mattifying Powder, this is saviour!! It helps with stopping my face from looking shiny and wet, it also helps with keeping my make-up on for longer.


Night Routine!

My Night routine is pretty basic and boring, I will just use my Arbonne Cleanser and Toner to remove my make-up, although you cannot use it on your eyes so I use my Arbonne Easy on the eyes Eye make-up remover. I then wipe my face clean with a flannel and go to bed! I will probably add to my night time routine soon, however, I think that you should keep a simple night routine otherwise I find that I get lazy sometimes and will just skip it all and go straight to sleep, which is very bad for your skin!!!! Keep it simple so you can stick to it and slowly build it up over time.

This is not a sponsored post, I just love Arbonne so much and I use it all the time!!!
I am also an Independent Consultant for Arbonne but my opinion is my own and honest, I just want to share my love for this AMAZING company!!

Talk Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment