Wednesday 30 December 2015

What I got for Christmas

This is a very exciting post! This post is a special one because I have a YouTube video to go with it!!! My first ever YouTube video and I am very excited about this, I really hope you guys enjoy this post and my video!! Check my YouTube video out HERE!!

Now I know that these sort of posts/videos can come across in different ways to everyone, as can any other post, but I had decide to go ahead with it anyway because I personally love seeing what people got for Christmas and their birthdays. My birthday is in January so I love watching everyone's "What I got for Christmas" videos to help me with what I might like to ask for for my birthday. I am not trying to brag about what I have been given I am very greatful for every single gift I have received and I just wanted to share them with you! 


I hope you have all had an amazing Christmas and lets walk into 2016 feeling happy and positive and make 2016 the best year you can make it!!
I really hope you enjoy my YouTube video and hopefully in the new year I will be able to keep it up and get 1000X better! I love you all so much and thank you for the endless support!

Talk soon x 

6 comments:

  1. I really love those mason jars! Adorable! Do you know where they were bought from by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do absolutely love those jars!! I think that my mum got them from BnM if you know what that is?? They had a few different types!xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you, yeah I do know what it is, I live like 5 minutes away from one ahah! I'll have to have a look xx

      Delete
    3. Oh great!! Yeah definitely!xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, look how many face masks you got! Haha. I'm also a massive fan of dry shampoo. Always carry one in my handbag. I've also subscribed to your Youtube channel so I look forward to you posting more videos! :-)

    www.lacylatest.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I love those face masks so that should keep me going for a while!! I don't think there is a single women out there who doesn't use dry shampoo!! Aww thank you so much I hope you enjoy it!xx

      Delete