Saturday, 23 January 2016

Arbonne - Health&Fitness Haul

I have quite an exciting blog post today! I received a lovely delivery today from Arbonne and least to say I was pretty excited for it! I feel like it was quite a typical January order because it was mostly health and fitness stuff but hey ho! If I don't start now when will I??

Okay so first of all I will start off with telling you a bit about the company.
Firstly and I think most importantly they are a vegan company, I personally am not vegan but it is nice to know that there is a make-up and cosmetics company out there that do not test on animals or use animal by-products because a lot of beauty companies still do!! 
Secondly There products work! They do exactly what they say they are going to do and what more can you ask for when your buying products!! If they work and do what they live up to then it is worth the investment! 
If you want to check Arbonne and see what you think for yourself then feel free!

First of all I have the Intense hydration mask, I bought this because my skin has been very dry over the cold winter months! I have bought many face masks and products to try and get rid of the dry patches on my face but nothing was working, I used this face mask once and all the dry patches have goon so I am very very pleased with this!

I also bought the FC5 shampoo and conditioner, these smell absolutely beautiful! They are also very hydrating for your hair and I have noticed a big difference in my hair, it's a lot shinier and it almost feels cleaner! I have heard that this shampoo and conditioner is great for helping your hair grow! We will see if that works for me!

This was a well needed and important purchase! It is a pretty big bottle, to be precise it is a 1 liter bottle, so in one day I should drink two of these. I am the worst at drinking plenty though out the day. I am also aware of how important it is to drink plenty of water, it helps with your body functioning, stopping headaches (I use to get them all the time!!) and it will help with the condition of your skin! So my message to you is Drink plenty!!

I also got myself some protein powder! I was rather excited for this because I have never actually had protein shakes after the gym before, however I decided that I would give it a go and see if it helped me in any way. I assumed that it was going to taste horrible and it would just be something that I would have to deal with, but it wasn't this genuinely tastes really nice! I have noticed a difference as well, I don't feel like I hurt as much the next day, which is great!! I also got myself a protein shaker because of course I needed one to go with my powder.


Lastly I bought some Antioxidant & Immunity support food supplements, these little pouches are filled with vitamins and minerals that your body needs! I am terrible for getting ill on a weekly basis at least! So when I found out that I could have a product that would help me not get ill I had to try it. So far I cannot make a comment about if they have worked for me, however they don't taste bad, I hate fruit juices and I only ever drink water so I am not too keen on the taste but it is just like a fruit juice so why not just have one of these and hopefully it will make you feel better in the long run.


To top it all off like I said they are a Vegan company! So I just thought I would include that in here because it is an important factor to a lot of people.


I hope you have enjoyed seeing what I bought from Arbonne! Be sure to let me know in the comments what products you have bought to try and help with your health and fitness this year.

Talk soon x




No comments:

Post a Comment