Wednesday, 13 January 2016

Lush Bath Bomb Testing


Lush is everywhere in the blogging world! We all love to look at how pretty the bath bombs are and watch videos with people randomly guessing what they smell like, but we rarely get to see what the bath bombs/ bubble bars/ bath melts do in the water and I feel like that is one of the most important factors when looking at what bath bombs to buy? Surely? So I have been photographing away!! Instead of getting into the bath and enjoying the bath bomb fizzing I've been standing at the side of my bath capturing the beauty of the fizzing bath bombs!! I really hope you enjoy this blog post, let me know in the comments what you think and I will do some more of these in the future! 

Intergalactic Bath Bomb!
This is the bath bomb that you see all over Twitter and Instagram, I do have to say it makes  a very beautiful bath, and an exciting explosion!! Inside there is popping candy which I wasn't aware of so that was really fun, there is plenty of sparkle in this bath bomb which I always try to avoid because I always thought that the glitter would be a nightmare to get off my skin and the bath but it defiantly isn't!! So go ahead and buy all the glittery bath bomb guys!





Father Christmas Bath Bomb!
I really enjoyed this bath bomb, I don't know if it was just mine but this bath bomb seemed to fizz really quickly! I think it was completely done in about 1 minute and sometimes Lush bath bombs can take quite a while to finish! I don't know if that is a good or bad thing though?? It was bright green inside which I thought was pretty fun! although I hate the colour green ahah!! I also found that the white parts, so his beard and eye brows seemed to make a lot of bubble which I really really liked. I actually have two of these so I still have one more to enjoy!





Dashing Santa Bath Bomb & Candy Mountain Bubble Bar!
The dashing santa made my bath a lovely bright pink which I loved and it also had a small amount of shimmer in which makes your bath look pretty cute! The candy mountain bubble bar smelt amazing but I don't feel like I got enough bubbles out of it, I wasn't sure if I hadn't used enough maybe? But I have used it since and I used a lot more but still all my bubbles died after about 10 minutes of being in the bath and I am the sort of person that likes to have a lot of bubbles that last through out my bath! Maybe I am doing something wrong but I definitely want more bubbles!





Yog Nog Bath Bomb!
WOW!! Okay I cannot express my love for this bath bomb! It smells like heaven I think the main scent in this bomb is caramel and that 100% comes through, it is so sweet and I love that! Even once I had used the bath bomb I could still smell it throughout the entirety of my bath!! There was quite a bit of sparkle in this bath bomb but other than that I think it is quite a simple one with an amazing smell!! I really do hope they bring this out again next year in the christmas range although I am not too keen on the colour Yellow in a bath isn't the best choice if you know what I mean?!?!





I hope you have enjoyed seeing what some of the different bath bombs are like! I am sorry that a lot of them are from the Christmas range and you probably can't get a hold of them anymore but you can take note of which ones you like the look of and purchase them at the end of the year! I have got many more bath bombs and if you would like to see more posts like this then let me know and I shall do that for you!!

Talk soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment