Sunday, 22 May 2016

Superdrug Shopping

I have a shopping addiction...

I bought a few things from superdrug and thought you guys would be interested in what I bought, I love all of the YouTube ranges and couldn't resist picking up a few more products from the YouTube shelf! 

First thing I picked up was one of the new make-up bags from the Zoella Beauty range, I love this bag so much!! It is full on Zoe Sugg all over, I also love all of her favourite things so I had to get my hands of one for myself.


Following the YouTuber products I picked up one of Tanya Burrs eyeshadow palettes and I am in LOVE!! This is the Hollywood palette and I think it is gorgeous, this palette has such beautiful shimmery nude and golds which are my favourite kind of shades! Needless to say the packaging is extremely cute, Congratulations Tanya Burr.


My best friend Charlotte suggested this make-up brush cleaner to me so I thought I would pick some cleaning products up from this brand and give them a go for myself, hopefully they are as good as my friend Charlotte has said!! I will get back to you about these products.

Ahh I am very vey excited for both of these lip products, I can't explain my excitement in words to be honest! The first product is a Revlon matte liquid lipstick and I picked it up in Seduction, I haven't yet worn it on my lips so I can't really comment on the quality of the product but the colour and pigmentation is a beautiful pinky nude. The second lip product I picked up I am amazed by it is a Revlon Colorburst lacquer balm, the consistency of this products is so smooth and silky almost and apples to the lips beautifully and the colour is INSANE!!! The shade is literally a copper/red and looks almost metallic on the lips which I fell in love with instantly and knew that I had to buy it.



Lastly I picked up the Revlon ColorStay foundation, I have heard a few good things about this products so I wanted to give it a go myself. When I tested the foundation on my hand it seemed to blend in so flawlessly and didn't seem to cake on top of the of skin but actually blend into my skin.

Talk Soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment